Thursday, May 12, 2005

Decision making...

Always knew i aint a really decisive person... But choosing a bed and desk dxn seem tt hard to me... The keyword here is "seem..." It only dxn seem hard, but it is darn hard! the fact tt i'll be using it for like at least 1 yr and mostly 2-3 yrs makes it even more difficult for me to make my decision... Hai... Bed seems nice, only thing is... I also dunno... the price aint bad, design aint bad too... Mebbe its only the size... I scared its too small... Or is that what i think i should be concerned about? Hmm... Maybe its the person, i'm prefer to pay more if the person's attitude is good, or if he's a nice person... Anyway, think i'm fixed on my bed liaoz, juz hope it turns out to be great!

so sad many ppl all left liaoz or leaving liaoz... LEaving me and few gd buddies behind... Now i need to think of stuff fer me to do to keep myself occupied...
1. Study- the lamest thing ever, studying in summer when my frens are all enjoying themselves.... but bo bian... who ask me to make this choice...

2. Chatting- My fav actitivity... Talking to ppl over the net... But wads the use? Keep talking also crap only... No wonder some ppl say i'm full of crap... haiz...

3. Eat n sleep - The mathematical formula to "uniting ur stomach muscles, whether they are in 2s(respect), 4s(envy), 6s(jealous), 8s(bows down), or 10s (worship)

4. Exercising - but i'm too lz at times...

5. Rot and stone- the most efficient way to kill time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?