Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Summer... Sg... N More...

Guess its been really long since i last updated this... Felt really bad, but well, i guess procrastination is just too inbuilt in me... I kept telling myself i'd update it today, then tmr... But somehow, e day just nv comes... or rather, the mood to write dxn come... Until today... All thanks to an old fren who somehow inspired me back to writing...
Well, summer's finally over... In simply 6 weeks... everyday was kindaf routine for me, so much that i tend to be unable to differentiate btw the different days of summer... But basically, each week represented a new programming assignment, until the last week, where its just simply finals.... Xbox became a huge part of my life from week 2 onwards.... Xmen legends and winning eleven are simply too irresistable for me... Had really much fun playin wif winning eleven wif yihang, junwei, mingyang, who were co-incidentally also the "inner circle" as coined by one of us... Programming, then winning eleven, then programming, then winning eleven...
Had a nice trip to NY/NJ during my 4th weekend, where some really great frens played host to me n mingyang... Really appreciated their efforts to try to make our stay as pleasant as ever... NY times square was really kindaf huge, n exciting, full of life n everything... N of cos, what can be better than 6 flags... I've always been afraid of heights, but i jus kindaf hecked n continued... N it was... really scary lorz... The rides were so freaking fast n furious, i could feel part of me being left somewhere up in the air even when i reached the ground... It was then i fully grasped the meaning of "butterflies in ur stomach"... lolz...
It was also during that fateful trip that i was introduced to my newest addiction... Anime... By the name of Inuyasha... It occupied my mind fully, and i was made to carry my laptop to school everyday... For the sake of d/ling... Haha... I left my laptop on during lessons, during meals, almost every instant of my school life... And every night, w/out fail, its inuyasha... Even during those nights b4 exams, i was still watching till 3+ 4...
Finally, everything culminated on those 2 days, 23rd n 24th of june... N then its all over... Just like that... I really cant believe that summer school is finally over and that i was coming home to sg... It all seemed so surreal, mebbe its cos i've been in pitt for too long... But well, now tt i'm back, i adapted back to sg life like almost instantly... haha... I mean comon, wads so difficult about slacking? Lol! But just a lil side note...well, it aint too easy to try to meet up wif frens, of cos, there're always frens whom u wanna meet but arent free... Or izzit just u? Haha... So its always gd to be able to catch hints... But i must say, sg food really rox! I dun even feel like exercising nowadayz, preferring to just eat n slack... Today was even worse, think its one of my solemn days... Hate to kena it when i'm meeting frens, cos i will be quite occupied wif my thinking, rather than talking or listening to others... Haiz...

Just met up wif some jc frens... It was only after talking to them tt i felt how much i've changed over time... though everyone seemed to mature liao (i think), but they still seem the same... Well, i really wish i could say the same of me... But i just think tt compared to the past, i've really changed quite some... Juz hope tt i can say tt its for the better... But, who am i to judge myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?