Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am getting stupider. I know it.
I remember I used to know all this. Now I only remember knowing this, and not knowing this. Sadly, I feel as though I'm so inundated with new things that I need my colleagues to keep repeating what they say. The problem is however, there's always this language barrier between us that makes it hard for me to understand fully what they are saying. And Im too paiseh to tell them i dun understand after the 3rd time, so i just gotta let it go and get used to it.

The only good thing about this week is, time passes by faster...

1 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

tian1 ah4, my god (both referencing to you), if you don't understand it nobody will.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?