Thursday, December 23, 2004

So familiar, n yet so...

Haha, met up wif my closest grp of frens... Hehz... Darn happy... They all nv really change, in fact, e person who change e most seems to be me... At least, i know tt i've changed much in my thinking n other stuff, but still i hold em to be e best grp of frens anyone can know... They all still tt crappy, n stupid Cong still being e "target" of all... Haha... Everything seems so like e olden dayz... Could feel my old self coming back to me, my old style of crap coming back to my head... Going to meet more frens nowadayz... Feel so relaxed tt i feel as though i've orded again, wif nothing on my mind... I dun wan study liaoz!!! Arrgh... Now a bit worried how i gonna get back to my studying lifestyle...

Its sometimes so amazing how much u actually think u know a person, but in e end, u realise tt u may be wrong after all... U always tot tt ur fren is "blah blah blah", others say he is "la la la" then imagine e shock when u figure out tt he aint really wad u make him out to be totally... Hmm... guess, there're always more to a person then we can actually know yer? But i still confident tt i know my frens quite well... Hope i no need to go thru this kindaf fate... Can foresee myself being totally shattered again if i find tt my frens are not wad they seem to me...

Dun really have much inspiration to talk much... So shall juz present a common quote fer today...

Random quote of e day: Dun get ur hopes too high, u'll juz fall deeper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?