Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Just like any normal day?

Shall introduce a new element into my posts... my own personal rating of my post!
Then at least ppl who actually read my stuff can know when not to read
Today's rating: 3.7 (think today's stuff is still quite ok... some crap mixed into it, but still not tt bad... I hope... )

Finally, i embarked on my quest to start storing up all my inuyasha episodes... Had been quite miserable over my pathetic disk space... No more space to d/l them... I was so despo tt i had to resort to deleting all my games... N programs... N i FINALLY cleaned up my hard disk... But the space still not enuff... Really din wanna delete the old episodes, think its really an anime worth watching... Then finally, i decide to go simlim to buy an external hard drive to store it as well as my future stuff... Then as usual, i deliberated, pondered, thought it over, n then decide to wait first... As expected lor... I can nv make decision on spot to buy something expensive one... Bo bian lorz, me poor boy, gotta think twice b4 spending money... (actually its more than twice... but well...) Until, Chow gave me the perfect idea to resolve it... Burn it all into CDs! Ok, i admit, its not a particularly brilliant idea and anyone would have tot of it, but to me, it seemed like the ultimate solution for me at tt time... Cheap, not too troublesome, n can get more disk spce... Y din i think of it earlier? Then i wun have deleted so much stuff... Haiz... Chow, always e man to turn to... For either a feasible solution or simply a lame idea to luff over... N yes, i finally thought of the word to describe him, something which i've been trying to n not being able to... His words make u "ku siao bu de" (cry luff also cannot)... Dunno y i've been talking so much bt him too, just find him kindaf interesting to talk bt... Lol! Someone whom many ppl dun find interesting, except me... (hmm, tt somehow sounds a lil wrong...)

Talking bt my anime, one of the reasons i like it so much is the girl in there has a char which seems to be my ideal gf... ( living in my lil fantasy... )
1. someone who can bicker wif me n yet have a sweet side to her... (well, tts a tuff requirement..)
2. someone who's not too insistent on stuff... (i am not an insistent person, n if my gf is, then i most prob will be henpecked liaoz... so cannot... )
3. pretty (of cos larz, i'm still like any old superficial guy out there!) But then again, i think whoever i like will be pretty to me...
4. end of list? Hmm.. Mebbe next time i recall then come fill in bahz... lolz...

Dunno y i suddenly write this too, but just feel like writing... so write lorz!


Well, today kenaed my first buah... N it had to be a taxi... Well, result was tt nothing serious happened... But its not my fault lorz... At least i dun think it is even though i buahed it in the back... Cos he was turning out abruptly... Nothing would've happened if i had rushed thru, but i had to slow down to give the stupid taxi the chance to try to squeeze his way out... then wham... But well, at least its nothing too serious, so just treat it as a bad patch lorz... But just feel darn sianz lorz...

Was talking to a fren bt maturity... Can u actually make urself mature by thinking maturely? or does maturity come naturally? Do u think u're mature now? Or do u dunno n try to judge if u are mature from the way u have been doing things... Well... Its really a huge topic to talk about i think... ( or mebbe i'm just thinking too much...) I always think tt u shd have the effort to try to think maturely, or try to act maturely... Then let ur own inbuilt nature take over... but sometimes, too much trying may get u to lose the very char tt u were... Becoming into a totally different person... But well, this brings me into the topic of our identity... What determines us? Our char? But if our char change, then we are no longer us anymore? Or perhaps, there's some base char which formulates our actions... But well, i dunno too... Shdnt even go into this kindaf topic... Make me think n lose sleep nia... So shallnt think anymore... Write a lot liaoz... Shall go watch tv liaoz! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?