Monday, August 29, 2005

Finally, i cooked something... n yeah, i ate it...

Felt darn sianz these 2 days after i arrived... Fer some unknown but stupid reason, my lap top cant seem to use its wireless card... Cant detect any wireless network at all, n if u're living in CMU, tt means, u might as well go use ur lap top as chopping board liao... N despite asking my frens ard fer help, they oso dunno wads wrong... It really spoils all my mood, makes me dun wanna do anything except try to fix my laptop... I even tried formatting my harddisk to make it work... But as Murphy's law went, 1/2 way thru system restoring, i realised i forgot to bring the 2nd disk along.. Really screwed... Now cant even go window... Had to borrow my fren's Windows CD, but fer some reason, some files are not copied, n the windows seemed really weird... In e end, i brought this "sick" laptop to see its "doctors" in the school... Reinstalled again wif my newly bought windows, n finally after a few hrs, it was finally cured... Whew...

Felt quite gd to be at school again actually, despite all e whining n sadness i felt before leaving... At least, i'm having the drive to start studying again... N my courses dun seem too bad... Was really a great first day, other than the stupid rain which dampened my mood a lil... I absolutely hate it when water gets into my shoes... (reminds me of the song when smoke gets into my eyes... But nvm... just a digression... ) But well, i am getting the mood back... At least fer today... But wads even better than my mood is... I finally cooked in US... Ok, fer all u chefs or independent ppl out there, this may seem like nothing... But fer someone who's nv really cooked in the US b4, its really a big step lorz... Yeah... After bt 20mins of experimenting, yeah the final product is out... A huge plate of noodles, wif chicken n egg... colour looks gd... Fer a newbie like me, i'd say its not bad liaoz... Smells not bad too... But taste... Err... I hope i could say the same... Its not tt the taste is bad but rather, the lack of it... Yeah... Then i remembered, i added no salt, no seasoning, or even msg... But well, at least its healthy, i manage to convince myself as i slowly ate e fruits of my labor... But well, i can always try again tmr... YEah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?