Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saying Goodbye again...

Its never easy to say goodbye, n seriously, although its e 3rd time i'm leaving Sg again, but however, i still feel as reluctant to leave as ever... Guess i still cant get used to leaving my family n great pals behind... Haiz... Felt a tinge of sadness once again a few hrs before i leave my home, i could almost feel my tears coming out of my eyes again... But not this time... At least i managed to hold them back... I was kindaf overwhelmed by the sianness that enveloped me, I just hate to travel all across the ocean again... Ok, enuff of my grumbling, think i'm really too of a complain-king... Typical sgrean wun u say?

Well, for a consolation, the flight wasnt too bad at all... I slept 6 hrs from Sg to tokyo, another 7 hours from Tokyo to Detroit, n after minusing the times needed fer e meals, i spent another 3 hrs finish reading my Digital Fortress... Then it was Detroit already... Songz.. Then from detroit to pitt, i, err... Slept again... Haha... Wad a pig sia... But its gd to sleep, u never wanna stay up in a plane, trust me on that... U'll be really bored to tears lorz... But sianz, reached pitt just to realise that my laptop cannot detect any wireless connection.. .SUX big time... I'm e kindaf guy who cant survive w/out internet connection one lorz... Heng my fren can lend me his laptop fer me to type out all this stuff... Haha...

But well, no matter wad, i'm back to pitt... I must get used back to my old lifestyle, n not my free n easy lifestyle back in sg...
Resolutions fer e new sem:
1. Get gd grades with min effort... (some kindaf wishful thinking? Mebbe... But well, its always gd to have a hope within us... )
2. Play more soccer n badminton... n mebbe even tennis.. (Yeah, hoping to maintain a fitness regime so as to prevent some "ppl" from saying i'm fat e next time we meet... Grr...)
3. Have time to slack! n sleep... (ok, now this sounds really impossible, but well, i'm still hoping for it... )
4. Be able to get a gd sound system or hifi or wadever n sing ktv here... (sad to say, but ktv will be 1 of the main things i miss being able to do in sg... )
5. Basically, enjoy my next sem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?