Saturday, July 30, 2005

Inuyasha - An anime tt'll always be a part of my life...

After weeks of d/ling n watching, i've finally reached e end of Inuyasha... Waiting for the d/l to finish, n cherishing every episode as though its e last, i've finally broke free of all those... By having watched e end of it... Many ppl have told me tt other anime is better, but yet, being as stubborn as i am, i still firmly believed tt Inuyasha is gd... N i wasnt wrong at all... However, its not the mission that makes me so deeply engrossed in it, but rather, its the development of the relationship between the male lead, Inuyasha, n the female lead, Kagome tt makes me a staunch supporter of it...

Its nothing fanciful, just simply that the female lead likes the male lead... But the male lead has an ex, of which the female lead is the reincarnation of... Yeah... Well, things get complicated, but n there was an episode whereby the male leads chooses his ex over the female lead... Yet, Kagome continues to stick wif Inuyasha in his mission... If we like someone, we shd really wish for the other party's well-being... Even if we are rejected, there's no reason for us to dislike the other party because of that... Its really a battle between ego and liking... If ur ego is greater, well, then u'd most prob take the latter path... which is quite sad... N vice versa...

The mere simplicity of the relationship really keeps me hooked on to the series... Wishing nothing more than the male n female lead can get together... Even though i know deep down, they're just characters created by the producers, but i seem to see them as more than mere characters... Perhaps, its just me... An easily touched person, who is forever moved by the actions of the characters in the story line... With the accompaniment of the lil pieces of soothing music that follow, it really gives me the feeling of peace and at ease... in spite of the "someone"s in my life... I've always been a great fan of soothing n melancholic music, my sadistic nature of relishing myself lying on my bed, basking in the mood of the music tt puts my ever-turbulent thoughts n feelings to rest...

Even amidst my finals in summer school, i stayed up till unearthly hrs just to watch the series... N after i come back to sg, the series being one of my favourite pasttimes which i always so carefully cherished... The worst thing is, even though the series ended, but the story is far from over... I really hope the producers would continue developing the story line, i'll also go search for the comic if there is... I dun buy comics, but now, well, i'm really a goner liao.... totally caught onto it.... But well, it has left me with a msg... A msg which i probably will carry with me for the yrs to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?