Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am NOT In A GooD MOOD!

think rating's a stupid idea... Shall abandon it all together... Dun ask me y...
Shall juz give a summary of wad i gng to write...
Well, for today, its nothing but just me complaining bt shit... a lil offensive at times, so if u dun wnt, dun carry on...

I lost my APPETITE today!!! The worst thing tt can happen to me lorz... Dun feel like eating anything at all, not even malay nasi padang or carrot cake or wadever shit... Lunch is actually a chore! Not becos i'm torn btw choices but, i dun wanna eat anything... But still gotta eat to pacify my parents... In e end had kfc for lunch... Which i wasnt enjoying at all... Every mouthful was like more for my parents comfort than mine... watched inuyasha in e afternoon... Till i no more episodes to watch... Then dunno wad i did.. Laid on e bed... Couldnt fall asleep though... Dunno wad i was thinking thru... Then in e end, fell asleep for like 20 mins... But i was dreaming throughout... Dreamt tt i was back in army... N i had to wake up darn early the next day... Then i was frightened up... Still had the terror of army daze in my mind... Waking up early... Arrgh, something which i absolutely hate!!! Stupid... Y must everyone wake up early... N y must my lessons be so frekaing early next sem! Knn... N the time table is till so screwed up, i haven finihs planning the courses i suppose to take yet.. .then i continued to stare emptily into space... Went back to check on my comp for new inuyasha episodes but too bad... Still dun have... Sianz... Felt really no appetite, to the point tt i had to pang seh my frens who're meeting fer dinner... Felt really bad.. Cos seldom meet up n i had agreed to it before hand... But i really dun feel like eating good food... waste money nia...

At night even better, had to try to be the middleman in a quarrel.... Despite the fact tt i wasnt exactly feeling the best of mood...
Dunno wad else to say... Mood not there! Dunno wads wrong wif me... Mebbe i know, but dun think it shd be THAT thing... N even if its THAT thing, i cant do a shit about it... Anyway, i really dunno wad to write... or eat... Me w/out food is not me at all... yar... tts all... End of the most wasted day in my holz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?