Friday, July 15, 2005

Recovery...

Well, these 2 days have been quite good for me, as compared to that shitty wednesday... Finally, i managed to play pool after coming back to sg... Well, to be exact, i played snooker, but it was really quite fun... Haiz, really hope to be able to play more often these days, but since mingyang's gng to taiwan next week, i think i most prob wun be playing next week... Unless i manage to get my bz frens to entertain me... :)

Nv knew the sting ray at Newton Circus was so nice, until a great fren intro-ed me to it... For some reason, i'm now like ordering Oyster omelette at almost every hawker centre i go... Was nv so into it before... Think must be the 1st time i went to the makan sutra place near esplanade wif my frens then they order then it tastes so gd... Makes me crave for it... But most importantly, NEwton Circus there still has one of my favorite cheng teng! Its still as good as ever...

But just realised tt nowadayz, when i'm driving, i'm driving a lil reckless, as in, i driving a lil too fast fer my own good... Shd really tone down my driving, drive a lil more careful n slower... Felt darn bad after performing a reckless reverse cos i mistakenly went into a one way road... Then i quickly reverse when i saw tt... Was a lil irritated n think i may be slightly harsh to my fren beside me who was guiding me... Well, i wasnt exactly irritated at her or blaming her at all, in fact i was more of a lil like sarcastic mode... But it could've been mistaken as tt... Cleared stuff up already but still feeling a lil sore inside me...

Played some sports today, finally! After tonnes of slack n fat gaining dayz... But in e end, i still went to eat all e unhealthy sinful food... Haiz... Hope the exercise stil helps... But i'm getting FAT!!! Yes... Help me... Someone... When all my sports khakis seem bz, n my parents heaping tonnes n tonnes of tempting food in front of me... How to not grow fat! Tmd... Another problem for me is the stupid pop ups which keep appearing n irritating me... I tot i had pop up blockers n stuff but they dun seem to work... Anyone who knows how to solve this stupid problem pls HELP!!!

Today has been a great day though, at least i felt tt it was well spent.. Unlike some other days where i simply rotted my time away... Which is so darn disappointing... Considering the # of dayz i have left b4 i go back to studying... N studying... N studying... Eh, ok larz, i dun study tt much, n i certainly dun foresee myself studying tt much, but still, it'll be muggerish for me too lorz next sem... I have so many things left undone which i must do... One of which includes me learning how to ICE SKATE!!! Dunno y i want to learn it too, but just feel tt it might be a fun thing to do... Kaka...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?