Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I finally got to play pool!

Finally, i played pool after all my dayz of craving... HEng wx is nice enuff to play wif me, n it was really fun! but realised i lost much of my touch, esp my qie-ing into the centre pocket... i kept trying n failed lorz... darn demoralising... though i still won a few times, due to my feeling slowly coming backk... But how come i miss my fav middle pocket qie!!! must practise more... But who to call? *sobz* all those who play pool always seem so bz... Someone who plays pool pls tell me u wanna play too leh!! help!

Summer contact was not bad... too bad ppl left too early, then i kept eating the satays which are darn nice... think i keep trying not to waste food, tts y i end up eating a lot... Haiz, my virtue turning into a fault... Make me fat nia... Talkig bt fat... I've grown fat too! Grr... Everyday eat... Esp wif my inuyasha d/ls being completed... Then once i start one episode... i cant stop.. N furthermore, there seems to be a great force of attraction b/w my butt n the big leather chair... Ah! i know, must be Newton's law of attraction.. Two big masses being attracted... Tts y so hard to pull it away... I did manage to pull it away forcefully though... The only reason was cos my nose was pulling me to the lure of the nice food my dad brought home... lol... But quite sad lehz, inuyasha coming to an end... In fact, i dare not watch too fast but yet, i wanna watch too... I wanna know e ending, btu i dun want it to end too... So its kindaf like in a dilemma... shd i? or shdnt i?

Played mahjong again finally after like yrs of not playing... din wan to play for money initially one, but frens all want... so i just sui bian go along though i din really want too... Lost a lil at the start then i did a one dragon one color win to really win some... Din really care bt the winning, but think its more of ego... In e end, i left after the north feng... decided tt money not involved at the end of the match, which is gd, cos i dun wanna be addicted to gamblin... nv liked playing fer money anyway... Played till liek 2 am lorz... which is darn late... cos gotta finish e rd b4 i get back... kena scolded by parents when i got home... Haiz... Yeah, they had to stay up for me.. Cos some forgetful guy din bring hsi keys out... oops... but well, it aint too bad a night... at least the day was fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?