Thursday, August 11, 2005

Mood Change!

B4 u read, i apologise for the total change of mood... Mebbe a lil drastic i think... But ar, shdnt be tt bad... unless u read from top down... But then again, according to the way u're reading, u shd be reading this first... So it shd be the later entry tt u feel has a sudden change of mood... Yeah....

Ok larz, enuff of crap... Get down to the main topic... The stuff tt my thinking cap churns out... Well, for a start, i think i'm finally out of my depressing mood... the sad thought of having to leave this wonderful place i call home again... The sad thought of not being able to see my family again... As well as those wonderful bunches of ppl i know... But at least, i'm now getting mentally ready to get back liao... N the studying mood is kindaf back... Not totally, but at least 1/2 1/2... So mai hiam buah pai larz... LEts hope e other half will come after 2 weeks... Wait, did i say 2 weeks? Tmd... Its really so short ar... 2 weeks n tts all i've left b4 my holz end? Grr... But then again, come to think of it, my frens all kindaf start skool again, even those in us also already picking their books n reading a lil liaoz... Mebbe its time fer me to start? Hmm, i really shd... *Devil slaps me up*
Who am i kidding? Me starting to read up... Haha... Joke lorz... I have like several things which i'm suppose to do when i got back... Stuff like fixing up my desktop, or installing e new modem, etc... But yeah, here i am, using my lap top, wif my old modem... Haha... Me really too lazy liaoz... Haiz... Bad bad me... Which reminds me of the John Cena rap song... Who's him? Eh, he's from WWE... Wads tt? Well, to put it simply, its wrestling lorz... But talking bt him, he's one of my fav wrestlers... Darn nice bod... Not those ultimately big n bulky n flabby ones, but strong, fit, lean... My dream body... Which i'm still like miles away... Ok lar, i haven really been trying too, so cant really say much... Unlike some of my frens, who're like keeping fit n gng to gym... Haiz... N they're even gng to stick to a strictly healthy diet lorz... something i can nv do... I mean, comon lorz, food's one of the 3 loves of my life... Wad would my life be w/out this luxury? N of cos, i base all this on the belief that healthy food is nv tt tasteful... The best food can be healthy, but definitely not stuff like boiled chicken n veges... Arrgh, they're just not me... Shallnt even try to force myself on this diet...
Just had like oyster omelette, hokkien mee, cheng teng, sting ray, satay, n all e unhealthy food for dinner... Hiyohz... So bad right? But well, its sg... Sometimes, i shd chong3 yi4 chong3 myself... Else when i get back to the states, i wun get to eat any of these... so sad... Yet i still gained weight in US... from 155 lbs to 168 lbs... or rather, (13/2.2) kg... Can u beleive it? N i regret to report tt they dun come in e form of muscles, but rather, lipids... Paiseh, just cant bear to say out such a crude fact... Me not too willing to face up to reality at times one... yeah... *yawnz...* Well, think wo3 gen1 zhou1 gong1 you3 ge4 yue1 hui4 liao... So tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?